Wayland Games is Europe’s largest independent tabletop games retailer, and they’ve adopted the United State’s tradition of Black Friday. It means sales.
The biggest savings are in a pile of 80% off deals which includes;
- Malifaux 2e rule manual
- Warmachine: Convergence of Cyriss 2016 MK III Faction Deck
- Warhammer: Age of Sigmar 2e rules
- and others
You can find the main Black Friday sales page loaded with other offers, starting at 25% off and with a separate “Specials” section.
It’s an eclectic range of offers, including;
- LEGO Technic sets,
- Organised play kits,
- Entire boxes of Magic: the Gatheringboosters and special editions
- Models such as X-Wing packs
- Funk Pops
- Board games
Wayland has said that the sale ends on November 30th. They’ve had some sellouts already and have been busy on social media advertising the deep deals here.
- Wayland Games’ Black Friday sale.
You can find thoughts and opinions on this article in the comment section below.