Okay, I agree; tools are already geeky. However, having a toolbox complete with a 44-piece toolset makes you look like Thor takes it to a new level.
ToyNK is taking pre-orders on this Marvel Avengers Thor’s Hammer 44-piece toolset and that’s why I even know such a thing exists. Which genius gets to dream these products up?
I bet it’s a superheroic challenge to carry, though!
ToyNK says Thor’s Hammer is made by ThinkGeek, Inc, which makes me miss their site. At least the brand is still around.
What’s in the hammer-box?
- 13-Ounce Claw Hammer
- 10-Foot Measuring Tape
- Bubble Level
- 2-in-1 Ratchet Screwdriver with 6 Bits
- 6-Inch Pliers
- 40cr Quick-Release Ratchet Wrench
- 4-Inch Folded Knife (With 5 Replacement Blades)
- 4 Drive Brake Caliper Tool Bits (Cross Slot Bits: PH3, PH3; Slot Bits: SL5, SL6)
- 3.25-Inch Extension Bar For Bits
- 24 x .25-Inch Sockets (Metric: 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14; Imperial: 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2)
- 2-Inch Extension Bar For Sockets
That’s a 15 x 9 x 6-inch hammer, in case you were wondering.
Take part in Geek Native's community by sharing a comment below.