Tracy Barnett and Exploding Rogue Studios are on Kickstarter to fund the expanded edition of You Are the Dungeon.
The journaling game, which can be played alone or in a group, casts you as a brooding, tempting, insatiable and sentient dungeon. The campaign has funded and you can join from the pitch page.
You Are the Dungeon is a tarot based journalling game, and that means you’ll be drawing cards, interpreting the meaning, and growing your journal as a result.
As a Dungeon, two seasons define your existence: Foray and Fallow; these rules guide you through both and to your legacy.
You Are the Dungeon is a single-player journaling experience that puts you in the role of a living, sentient dungeon–eternal and indomitable. You create your initial space, allow a foray of adventurers into your depths, reward their greed appropriately, and linger in their minds and hearts for the rest of their lives… well, of those who live. In the fallow which follows, you invite in new evil, grow, and prepare for more fools to grace your unhallowed halls with their presence.
A pledge of $10 gets you a PDF copy of the rules. If you step up to $25 and are in the US, then a physical copy of the You Are the Dungeon zine is added to your rewards.
The estimated delivery for both is August 2021.
There are higher tiers, such as a personal dungeon for $45 and only USA-based backers.
We Are the Dungeon actual play schedule
- Tuesday, May 11th at 8pm – The Doubleclicks!
- Wednesday, May 12th at 8pm – Adira Slattery and Jeremy Gage!
- Wednesday, May 12th at 10pm – JV and Val from Paper Boat Productions!
- Thursday, May 13th at 8pm – Victoria, Tracy, and Bee from The Broadswords!
- Sunday, May 16th at 8pm – Jordan Shiveley, aka DREAD SINGLES
- Wednesday, May 18th at 8pm – Aaron and Jeff from All My Fantasy Children!
Nothing to add to the comments? Pop over to the chat portal and see what's going on elsewhere in the site.