- RPG Industry News
- White Wolf sues Sony for Underworld
- D20 CyberNet – Royalty Free Licence
- Worldbook: StarGate
- Dragonlance: Age of Mortals
- Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark
- d20 license changes
“The most astonishing discovery in the universe is now yours! From the explosive TV series comes the hottest role-playing game of 2003! Explore the farthest reaches of the galaxy as a member of the Stargate Command, the U.S. Government’s best-kept secret. Engage in pitched battles with the evil Goa’uld, explore alien planets on the far end of the universe, and learn the ancient secrets of the Stargate.
- An all-new high-adventure sci-fi setting based on the hugely popular television series.
- A complete synopsis for all seven seasons of the show.
- Fully compatible with the award-winning d20 system, using AEG’s innovative Spycraft mechanics.
- Contains all the rules you need for adventures in the Stargate universe.
- Extensive background material on the SG program, its tactics and purpose, and its resources, including rules for creating any SG-team member.
- Detailed descriptions of the Stargate itself and the Cheyenne Mountain base which contains it.
- Comprehensive descriptions of six alien worlds, with full mechanical support.
- Brand new world-building system for Spycraft, allowing the GM to design any imaginable world.
- New player character alien species – the expansive Asgard, the slippery Reol, and SG’s allies, the Tok’ra and turncoat Jaffa.
- Background and rules on the Goa’uld System Lords – the devoted enemies of SG and humanity – including GM tips on designing campaigns around them.”
- SRP $50.00
- Buy Worldbook: Stargate from RPGShop and save %10.
- Visit the Alderac Entertainment Group website
- GameWyrd sources many RPG Industry stories from our media partner Gaming Report
Dragonlance: Age of Mortals
The Fifth Age of Krynn – known as the Age of Mortals – has been a turbulent time for the world of Krynn. The gods who watched the world were absent for decades, mighty dragon overlords warred and conquered vast territories, and old magic had to be learned to replace the new. An epic War of Souls had to be fought to restore some of what was lost-ushering in a new and exciting era, full of possibilities for both good and evil. The Age of Mortals Campaign Book is designed as a companion volume to the Dragonlance Campaign Setting published by Wizards of the Coast. Designed and written by the same design team (under the guidance of author Margaret Weis), this volume gives players everything they need to play in any Fifth Age campaign-including during and after the War of Souls itself. Age of Mortals contains an update on the races of Ansalon, many new prestige classes, feats, equipment, magical items, and spells. It details many important potential adventuring locations in great detail, as well as mighty dragons and many important characters of the era.
Margaret Weis is a best-selling author of numerous fantasy and science-fiction novels, and is one of the original creators of the world of Dragonlance. Jamie Chambers spearheaded design on the Sovereign Stone d20 System game line and is currently the line editor and developer for the new Dragonlance game line. He is also the co-author the SnarfQuest RPG Worldbook from Elmore Productions and Sundered Reaches from Fast Forward Entertainment. Christopher Coyle is the line editor and developer of the Sovereign Stone game line with many designs to his credit, including the 2002 EN-World Award-nominated Song of Storms.
This book is a direct tie-in product to the New York Times best-selling War of Souls trilogy by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman. This book is a companion product to the Dragonlance Campaign Setting, published by Wizards of the Coast.