Up for grabs are;
- Orbital – a Diceless, GMless, sci-fi.
- Flower Court – a game by Jay Dragon in which pop stars run the world.
- Ultraviolet Grasslands and the Black City – A whole rules engine and setting inspired by psych metal.
- You got a job on the Garbage Barge – A setting for your OSR of choice and wacky antics in a haunted heap.
- Galactic 2e – Misfits adrift in space in a game inspired by a popular sci-fi setting from long, long ago.
- Glitter Hearts – Magical girls in a gender-inclusive hero game.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments below!