The second printing of the Pathfinder core rulebook is starting to ship, and so Pazio has published a new errata.
The changes are the result of both Paizo staff and fans making suggestions, but despite that wide net, there are relatively few tweaks and corrections.
Paizo has been able to publish a bullet point summary of the changes with the most impact;
- All classes increase their unarmed attack proficiency along with their weapons.
- Alchemists gain a scaling item DC without taking a feat and can make more of their field speciality items at 1st level, instead of 5th. They all gain medium armor proficiency in addition to unarmored and light armor.
- We simplified how you carry items into held, worn, and stowed items, making it easier to determine where you can find each of your items without needing to go nitty-gritty and buy every bandolier, pouch, and pocket to contain them.
- We lowered the Bulk of several items and separated out the alchemist’s kit, which is for travel, from the alchemist’s lab, which is very heavy. These changes make it easier to carry your important tools on the go.
- We clarified Sustained spells to make it clear whether you could Sustain them multiple times in the same turn and get a benefit.
The complete Pathfinder errata is free online.
See any comments you like below? Give them a thumbs up in the rating system.