Loke already announced the starter kit New Box of Adventure – Valley of Peril that contains maps, tokens and other goodies.
That got it a nomination as Best New Accessory in the forthcoming in-person, but lockdown safety chaperoned UK Games Expo Awards this year.
You’ll be able to see that if you make UKGE in person, and you’ll find Loke BattleMats at stand 332 in Hall 2.
The company will launch three more new (to them) ranges this year, with more in the Wilderness range following next year.
The new products are;
- Untold Encounters of the Random Kind – A 350-page hardback book of encounters, 5E adventures and adventure generators.
- Immersive GM Screen – A illustrated double-sided (landscape and Cityscape) GM Screen to expand the battlemat into the setting.
- Loke’s Combat Twists – A deck of cards to add more surprise & peril into RPG combat encounters.
Untold Encounters of the Random Kind
Immersive GM Screen
Loke’s Wilderness range
The three Wilderness products coming to retail for 2022 are;
- The Wilderness Books of Battle Mats
- The Little Book of Battle Mats – Wilderness Edition
- Add-On Scenery for RPG Maps – Wilderness
What do you think? Measured observations are welcome and you can leave them in the comment section below.