There’s a core of western-themed RPGs with a super loyal fan base, especially in the weird west with titles like Deadlands.
Did we see much action in the genre this year? Which games sold the most? Thanks to DriveThruRPG, we can look at those rule books, supplements and accessories that were published this year and which made the top ten selling chart.
Best selling western RPGs of 2019
The top ten best selling western RPGs, supplements or accessories published in 2019 at DriveThruRPG. Heeyah!
- Strange Adventures: Volume One by Hunters Entertainment.
- The Masterclass Codex: Sixteen New Character Classes For Your Fifth Edition Campaign by EN Publishing.
- Icarus: How Great Civilizations Fall by Hunters Entertainment.
- Saloon Fate Deck by Wyrd Miniatures.
- Cowboy World by Street Rat Games.
- Shadows over Stillwater by Chaosium.
- Sagas & Six-Guns by Gallant Knight Games.
- Two-Fisted Tales: Thrilling Pulp RPG (Second Edition) by Precis Intermedia.
- Pixel Art Fate Deck by Wyrd Miniatures.
- Strange Adventures: Volume Two by Hunters Entertainment.
How much should you pay for a best selling western RPG?
The average price for a top ten selling superhero RPG is $12.68. That’s due to there being plenty of supplements in the list and not a single product over $20.
We take the lowest price from DriveThruRPG, which is usually the PDF-only option, and we use the marked down (in red) price unless it’s part of a sale. Red means a discount, but publishers often use it to show the discount offered on the digital copy of the game compared to the physical one.
Movers and shakers
Hunters Entertainment and Wyrd Miniatures make the 2019 list as well as the chart we compiled in 2018. Fantasy Flight Games and Pinnacle don’t.
Creative Commons credit: The Cochise County Cowboys by Gage W.
Are you the first reader to have something to say about this post? Check out the comments below.