Huzzah and Bravo to the Wyrd Winners! So-close to the runners up. So close, in fact, that after writing this introduction but before putting this page live the Wyrdmaster is going to re-count the votes just to be sure.
Votes? Votes! 4, 771 votes! Thanks to the RPG internet community for making the Weird GameWyrd Game Awards so successful; these awards matter and they’re just in their first year, and just being nominated helps promote RPG companies large and small.
Is that the Weird GameWyrd Game Awards done until the end of the year? Oh no! If you thought one of the twelve awards was too boring, too silly or even if you have a better suggestion – then go forth to the Awards Awards Nomination page. There you can vote to have one of the current awards booted out and you can suggest a better one. If by the end of the year there are enough votes against an award and good suggestions for a better one then we’ll make the switch official. What’s that mean? It means one of the Wyrd Winners below might not just be the first to win the award – but might be the last too! Now that’s an exclusive award.
- » Arcana Unearthed (Malhavoc Press)
- » Valar Project (Support includes: Book of Erotic Fantasy)
- » Alderac Entertainment Group (Support includes; Stargate, Spycraft series)
- » Monte Cook (Support includes: Arcana Unearthed)
- » Book of Vile Darkness (Wizards of the Coast)
- » The Ultimate Games Designer’s Companion (Mongoose Publishing)
- » GM Mastery: NPC Essentials (RPGObjects)
- » StarGate (Alderac Entertainment Group)
- » Midnight (Fantasy Flight Games)
- » Pirates! (Living Imagination)
- » All Flesh Must Be Eaten (Eden Studios)